Some time ago I asked a former honorable & respected female colleague a question “Why don’t you or Dr Farhat Hashmi of Al-Huda International talk about politics in your Islamic lectures?” and she replied: “What do women have to do with politics? This is only men’s job!”
Here is the answer to her question. Every Muslim (male & female) who has knowledge/ claims to have knowledge/wishes to acquire knowledge/is propagating knowledge of the Holy Quran & Sunnah should have the answer to the following questions:
1. Have the Yajuj and the Majuj (Gog and Magog) been released? Significance of Yajuj & Majuj in the present/coming political events. Who will finish off the Yajuj and Majuj? Give answers in light of Holy Quran & Sunnah
2. Prove the prediction of the creation of Israel from the Holy Quran
3. Why did our Prophet (PBUH) strongly recommend reading of Surah Kahf (chapter of the cave) of the Holy Quran? What is the relevance of the different stories related in Surah Kahf to current & coming political events? Especially what is the meaning of “Zul-Qarnain” mentioned in the Holy Quran and his significance in today’s world?
4. From which countries will Dajjal (Anti-Christ), Imam Mehdi, Jesus (PBUH) arise? In which order will they come? What will be their political role in their coming? Give references from the Sunnah.
5. Is “democracy” an Islamic way of government or is it a type of Shirk? Is Kingdomship Islamic way of government or not? Explain in light of Holy Quran & Sunnah.
6. What is secularism? Is it compatible with Islam? Explain in light of Quran & Sunnah. What are the mainstream political parties that are promoting secularism?
7. Was President Musharraf correct in taking a U-turn on Afghanistan and leaving millions of Afghans at the mercy of USA & its allies? Musharraf & many people say if he didn’t do so, USA would have annihilated Pakistan & thrown it back into the stone ages. Explain your answer in light of Quran & Sunnah
8. Who committed the 9/11 & 7/7 attacks in USA & England ? Which verse in the Holy Quran is a guideline on what to believe about such news stories? Do these false flag attacks have any relation to Yajuj and Majuj?
9. What is a false flag attack? Is there any possibility of another major false flag operation taking place and on whom it will most likely be blamed on & what may be its consequences?
10. Any verse of the Holy Quran and any Ahadith describing a scene from a future (destructive) event equivalent to that may seen during a nuclear attack?
Should the answer to these questions be known only to males? These and many other questions & their answers should be known & taught to ALL muslims around the world and they ARE OF PRIMARY IMPORTANCE concerning the events that are about to take place in the world & hence the WHOLE MUSLIM UMMAH (male & females) should be aware of the answers to these questions and therefore keep an eye on world politics!
Muslims believe the Holy Quran has the answer to all our problems & that includes political solutions. Almost every chapter or even every verse in the Holy Quran can be explained with political context. Ex-Prof of Anatomy at IIMC respected Prof Col Rameez Iqbal is regarded as a master of politically interpreting the Holy Quran.
The Mother of all believers Hazrat Aisha (RA) was well aware of the major political events going on at her time. She outlived all the four rightly guided Caliphs (RA). Although she may have made a few political mistakes and afterwards regretted over them, but she never ever regretted over her knowledge of the current political events of her time! And she is supposed to be the greatest example (as a female) for the believing women to follow!
And the most important follow-up point is that women as future mothers will be teaching and training their sons to become future ideals/role models who can lead the people of the next generation. How will they ever be able to do that without a sound knowledge of the basics of politics?
This is why I always suggest/recommend/advocate that Islamic institutes for women like Al-Huda International and women like Dr Farhat Hashmi, although doing a tremendous job of training muslim women, but they should also be explaining their female audience about the current political scenarios in the light of the Holy Quran & Sunnah. And ladies, young, midde aged or old, are very much active on social websites, so they should be knowing most of these answers as they are a major source of propagation of the faith! Plus almost half of the population that votes consist of female voters, so they should be knowing about politics!
The only politics one should be doing is for establishing Deen Islam.
“Juda ho deen syasat se to rah jati hai changazi……..